Monday, June 8, 2009

T-24 Hours

I created this 'blog' to document my travels for the Summer after graduating from Wharton with my MBA, the summer of 2009. My travel schedule is as follows:

Jun 9-June 12: London, UK
June 12-June 14: Nairobi, Kenya
June 14-June 21: Climb Kilimanjaro
June 21-June 22: Nairobi, Kenya
June 22-June 25: TBD
June 25-July 1: Mykonos Island, Greece
July 1-July 13: Boston, DC, Philadelphia, NYC (downtime)
July 13-July 18: Seattle, WA
July 18-August 31: Bike across the country - Seattle to DC

I felt like posting all of my updates on Facebook was too imposing on others, so to fuel my self-importance (and document this once-in-a-lifetime summer), I decided to just do it all in one place. I will likely include daily random thoughts, pictures, advice, etc.

CP

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Corbin. We will be following your blog (and praying during the Kili climb)!

    ReplyDelete